blessings.

Author: Abbey /

It's been a fun week!

There is nothing like being loved by a little one. Especially one as cute as this:



Or this:

Okay, maybe she doesn't love me yet, but I love her!
Lorelai turned 3 last week! And due to Jessica's amazing culinary abilities, she had the happiest birthday cake ever. Want proof?


But, oh, it gets better:

The inside. Shazam.

Lorelai's only stipulation was that the cake have a flying baby fox on top. Don't ask me how BT and Jessica managed to find that, but they did. Magical. And Jessica made fondant. Do women get magical baking abilities when they have children? 

A little eager to blow out the candles. :)

And theennnn I got a surprise on Friday--two friends living in nearby cities came to see me! I loved showing them around Skopje. (Side note: I LOVE Skopje in the spring! People are actually happier!)

We ate ice cream...


... and rented bikes...


... and laid in a field of flowers after we got tired from riding our bikes...


... and went inside a centuries-old fortress that wasn't supposed to be open (and got creeped out)...


... and ate a lot...



... and had copious amounts of fun. Love.



P.S. I'm wearing practically the same outfit in all these pictures. Awkward. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, y'alls faces are PRICELESS in the fortress pics!! :) I loved looking at your blessings of this past week!!

Anonymous said...

BEST CAKE EVER.

Post a Comment